RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'mythical' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In ONE word, describe the first season of TMS.

Alright everyone, use one word to describe the first season of TMS, when there's fifteen replies, I will plaster all the words into one epi…

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

18 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Jake the mythical baked snake

Say something mythical!

Ok, let's play a game! I'll say a word (That would describe The Mythical Show somehow, or something Rhett And Link have done) And each word…

3 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Olivia (steampunk calygreyhound)

If I said, "Have a brownie!" what would you say?

I say this in the komm chat all the time, so I have an idea as to what my friends on chat would say. But what would you say? Or do?

Started by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

5 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Rachel T. (HuneyBadgerFox)

Rhett's New Guitar

Ok, I know that Rhett broke his guitar a while ago, but I would still like to suggest something. A Takamine.  The internal wiring is the gr…

Started by Paul Redling (Nanobot Fireant)

0 Jul 14, 2013

Nitzan's top 10 segments from the mythical show

the mythical show season 1 ended, and I must say that it was a fantastic show. so now I've decided to make a list, of my top 10 favorite s…

Started by Nitzan (Waffletoast)

0 Jul 13, 2013

Happy 40,000 members RhettAndLinkommunity!

Any minute now the Kommunity is going to hit 40,000members. That's something that needs to be celebrated! Me and my fellow KommChat  friend…

30 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

Mythical Shoes for Girls

So, I've talked to other girls about the mythical shoes. Most of us agree that the mythical shoes are more of a guy design. I was just wond…

Started by Nicole B. (minatureflying_gnome)

31 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Carly (Penguroo)

Be in my comic!

Ok, I'm making a  comic. About Night Link, Night Rhett and the Mythical Beasts and their separate Adventures. And YOU as a Mythical Beast c…

40 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Kay (Unicornus Rex)

Caption Failed- The Facebook Song.

I used the closed caption tool, on "The Facebook Song" and this is what came out! Listen to it while reading this. ________________________…

2 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Katie H (Koalaroo)

Solve this without references Mythical Beasts.

A fellow encountered a bear in a wasteland. There was nobody else there. Both were frightened and ran away. Fellow to the north, bear to th…

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service