RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'link' (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Member of The Month- September

So I was spinning around in a chair when I thought "There should be a member of the month!". So I put this little template together that ex…

Started by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

7 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Alexis (Indigo Sparrow)

Color A Mythical Beast

I tried my hand at coloring a Mythical Beast, I never tried it before, but now I have. AND NOW.... I CAN MAKE YOURS! *Call 555-555-DOGNCAT…

2 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Elysium {NekoYoukai}

The Mythical Shoe in PINK!

So, I was on tweak.com, looking for the Mythical Shoe 2.0, when I came across a PINK MYTHICAL SHOE for breast cancer awareness month. I kno…

Started by K-La V. (LANDSHARK)

2 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Carly (Penguroo)

What is your favorite poem?

We all have come across poetry at some point in our lives. And like it or not, it inspires something in you when you read it. It may be som…

Started by Garrett (rabbitvenittureinig)

0 Aug 8, 2013

In ONE word, describe the first season of TMS.

Alright everyone, use one word to describe the first season of TMS, when there's fifteen replies, I will plaster all the words into one epi…

18 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Jake the mythical baked snake

Say something mythical!

Ok, let's play a game! I'll say a word (That would describe The Mythical Show somehow, or something Rhett And Link have done) And each word…

3 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Olivia (steampunk calygreyhound)

If I said, "Have a brownie!" what would you say?

I say this in the komm chat all the time, so I have an idea as to what my friends on chat would say. But what would you say? Or do?

Started by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

5 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Rachel T. (HuneyBadgerFox)

Happy 40,000 members RhettAndLinkommunity!

Any minute now the Kommunity is going to hit 40,000members. That's something that needs to be celebrated! Me and my fellow KommChat  friend…

30 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Marcus Bean (Wilt)

Mythical Shoes for Girls

So, I've talked to other girls about the mythical shoes. Most of us agree that the mythical shoes are more of a guy design. I was just wond…

Started by Nicole B. (minatureflying_gnome)

31 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Carly (Penguroo)

Be in my comic!

Ok, I'm making a  comic. About Night Link, Night Rhett and the Mythical Beasts and their separate Adventures. And YOU as a Mythical Beast c…

40 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Kay (Unicornus Rex)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service