RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Mythical' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interview with New Media Rockstars

Full interview here.

Started by Donna (peachgeek)

4 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Maddy Madsen (Minotaurus Rex)

The Good Mythical Morning Drinking Game

Well I took the liberty of making a game out of GMM in honor of it's return tomorrow.  Is it necessary?  Not really, but it's the Internet.…

Started by Christina Sport (Pteromonstra)

4 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Liz (Lightening Bird)

Mythical Show Poster

Hey Rhett and Link, I would love to get the Mythical Show Poster, but i'm not in the possession of a credit card. Is there a possibility th…

Started by Rutger van Asselt

0 Jun 13, 2013

Who is your Mythical Beast companion?

So, I am a HUGE fan of GMM and The Mythical Show and basically every other thing that Rhett and Link do. Nutella+Hot Cocoa+Rhett and Link=I…

Started by Lucie

0 Jun 1, 2013

Rhett really is a time traveler. The painting is by H.A. Brendekilde and is called ‘En landevej’.

I found this image whilst searching the "rhett and link" tag on tumblr. I'm happy I did. 

Started by Aubrey Hickman

20 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Soustien

Time Rangerers Video Game

Hi all, I am currently making a Time Rangerers Game on Gamemaker! It is a (kind of) 8-bit platformer where you can play as Rhett or Link an…

Started by Laurence (The Leviathan)

49 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by King Kang

GMM Intro=Mistake?

Last night I was listening to a few Good Mythical Mornings, and as I was listening to one of the intros something clicked. It was, "Sleepin…

Started by Jason M. (emunem)

7 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Jason M. (emunem)

2012 Solar Eclipse

Hey Mythical Beasts! I hope you are all excited about the eclipse occurring in a few hours! There's not much more mythical than a total sol…

Started by Luke Atkins (Dreigon)

0 Nov 13, 2012

Help!!!! Mythical Shoes!!

Good Mythical Morning Rhett and Link,   I’m Cheryl from the Netherlands, I’v been following you guys for a long time ( ever since my awesom…

Started by Cheryl ( Xana )

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Emily Hennessey(Tilondorice)

The Incredible Time-Traveling Psycrops!

Name: Psycrops Occupation: Time-traveling scarecrow. Residence: Rumored to live in various cornfields in the Midwestern U.S He uses his P…

Started by Daniel DeBurgh(Psycrops)

0 Oct 23, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service