RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'Link' (141)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KBE: Rhett & Link Fold-A-Figures!

Link Suggested to me after seeing these I make them a KBE! Sounds like a blast to me! Here's the skinny, first of all, (from my post in the…

Started by Corey Kramer (Ghost Chicken)

29 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Bob Caron

Chiasquatch Sightings: extra extra Chiasquash Sighted at...

Hello Beasts! Since Link has officially dubbed himself the Chiasquash/ Chiasquatch, I have been wondering: What does a Chiasquash/ Chiasqua…

Started by Claire (Flying Penguin)

0 Nov 26, 2009

What are you going to name YOUR kids?

Most of us are eventually going to get married, and have kids. And eventually, just like Link- you're gonna have to choose a name for them.…

Started by DantheMontageMan (Black Wing)

23 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Corrie J (Dunehobbit)

something I think Rhett and link should do

OK I know they are the internetainers or how ever it is spelled and I had an awesome idea I think since they do contest or something they s…

Started by Aaron

10 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Aaron

Just a few (well....2 I think)

I've had these kicking around in my head for a bit and thought they would be funny and or interesting. What about a video about the differ…

Started by Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope)

5 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Ben Burton (Mr. Frumious)

Extension on 80's CBE???(CLOSED)

Word on the street is there's a month extension on the 80's Summer CBE! -Does anyone know a difinitive answer? -I'm currently working on…

Started by Nigel (The reverse Centaur)

5 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Link

Taco Bell posts Drive Thru Folk Song on Facebook!

Awhile back on facebook, I became a fan of Taco Bell. I logged in today to find that they posted the link to the Drive Thru Folk Song! Pict…

Started by Emily Collins (The Dark Horse)

1 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by JoeWoody

Wrestling Song

As a former high school and college wrestler, I would love to see Rhett and Link do a song about this sport of sports. I suppose a song abo…

Started by Ben Burton (Mr. Frumious)

0 Jul 15, 2009

Favorite Stop?

I was wondering with all the places you guys went or drove through during the Alka Seltzer trip which was your favorite? Have any good recc…

0 Jul 14, 2009

You still ride?

As a fellow lover of the sport of Snowboarding I was wondering, after the infamous "pelvis incident" do you guys still ride? And is Sir Cha…

8 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service