RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Heather (LadyCynthiana-kittyfae)'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I loved Whatever Wednesday because it felt very genuinely straight from Rhett and Li…"

Heather (LadyCynthiana-kittyfae) replied Jan 19, 2017 to Thoughts on Whatever Wednesday?

20 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Beth (The Flightless Dingbat)

"I don't mind if they only have a couple minutes of a cameo in the movie, I'm still g…"

Heather (LadyCynthiana-kittyfae) replied Sep 21, 2016 to Dirty Thirty Movie Tugg Screenings: See Rhett and Link on the Big Screen?

8 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Heather (LadyCynthiana-kittyfae)

"Thanks, you do great work promoting important stuff with the Komm account!"

Heather (LadyCynthiana-kittyfae) replied Sep 21, 2016 to Dirty Thirty Movie Tugg Screenings: See Rhett and Link on the Big Screen?

8 Sep 21, 2016

"It's a website that's linked from dirtythirty.com for special showings of the movie…"

8 Sep 21, 2016

"I've long been a fan of bizarre foods (and the tv show by that name, for that matter…"

Heather (LadyCynthiana-kittyfae) replied Apr 11, 2016 to The Things They've Eaten (Master List)

8 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Cat (Resplendent Moonrat)

"Do you know if there's any other news or speculation about what's happening with Ves…"

Heather (LadyCynthiana-kittyfae) replied Feb 24, 2016 to No Season 9 on Vessel?

8 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

"The Puzzle is tied with Campin' for me in hilarity and it's a nice relief from the e…"

Heather (LadyCynthiana-kittyfae) replied Oct 21, 2015 to Sketchtober

47 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by CrazyChimeraLady

"She's so tiny and her ears are like wings... hold her tight so she doesn't fly away!"

Heather (LadyCynthiana-kittyfae) replied Sep 29, 2015 to JADE THE DOG AND LINK THE HUMAN (Link got a dog)

39 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Heather S. (YogaGhost)

"What did Lohn Lightning compare a woman to in Rabbit Lightning's love song? A. a rab…"

Heather (LadyCynthiana-kittyfae) replied Jul 10, 2015 to KBE: Rhett & Link Trivia Questions!

517 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Carol (Aelrindyl)

"Update: watched every Rhett and Link video available on the internet, including Comm…"

Heather (LadyCynthiana-kittyfae) replied May 24, 2015 to How did YOU find Rhett and Link??

8905 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by GiGi H

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service