RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Miss Eh (Sentient Blossom) ~*'s Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd like to chime in here, too. I seem to recall that the Secret Songs album was ava…"

Miss Eh (Sentient Blossom) ~* replied Jan 7, 2010 to What happend to albums like "Just mail us the Grammy" and such?

9 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Valerie.G (Rainbow Zebra)

"Just a couple off the top of my head: Hobbit On the Rocks by Toad The Wet Sprocket…"

Miss Eh (Sentient Blossom) ~* replied Jan 7, 2010 to Got a favorite line from a song?

7 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Charbel (Randler Wolf)

"As a kid, I couldn't stand either one, or root beer for that matter. But now, of the…"

Miss Eh (Sentient Blossom) ~* replied Jan 7, 2010 to Pepsi vs. Coke

20 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur)

"Ahhhhhh... I hate contradicting people, but... erm, the $40, 000 was actually a 'cas…"

Miss Eh (Sentient Blossom) ~* replied Dec 7, 2009 to DARPA Challenge! If you see a red balloon let me know!

14 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Mel (Salerbatis)

"Actually there are already some great wallpapers (and other stuff) out there. Check…"

Miss Eh (Sentient Blossom) ~* replied Dec 3, 2009 to Rhett and Link Wallpapers?

6 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Wilma E

"My favourite has got to be a sharp cheddar cheese ball, with the outside coated in s…"

Miss Eh (Sentient Blossom) ~* replied Dec 1, 2009 to What is your favorite cheese product?

9 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Tessa(Bofishie)

"Oooooh! That IS exciting! Awesome! Thanks, guys."

Miss Eh (Sentient Blossom) ~* replied Nov 25, 2009 to One Man's Trash

8 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Angie Saint

"The first Rhett & Link video I ever saw was the Space Junk Song, when Wired.com…"

Miss Eh (Sentient Blossom) ~* replied Nov 24, 2009 to How did YOU find Rhett and Link??

8905 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by GiGi H

"Wow, Teresa! You sure are good at making these connections!!! Love it!"

Miss Eh (Sentient Blossom) ~* replied Nov 22, 2009 to Global Comedic Domination (ReKap Synthesis)

17 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Claire (Flying Penguin)

"Absolutely a great idea to bring it into the Kommunity... I've come across quite a f…"

Miss Eh (Sentient Blossom) ~* replied Nov 21, 2009 to Should I start the Kast ReKap again?

11 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Link

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service