RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope)'s Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"I got ideas written down, me and my sister are planning to make atleast 2 entries fo…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jun 24, 2009 to 80's CBE Progress...(CLOSED)

19 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Ben Burton (Mr. Frumious)

"Ahh yes the embarassing hopping, I usually just unstrap and walk it takes way less t…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jun 23, 2009 to You still ride?

8 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope)

"Yeah it can get expensive, we usually only go on days when there's a discount, up he…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jun 22, 2009 to You still ride?

8 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope)

"Unfortunately this summer won't be all fun, I am behind on my school classes so I wi…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jun 17, 2009 to What're you planning on doing with your summer?

8 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Amaryllis (The Flying Unicorn)

"I have a couple ideas one of them involving the mind bending task of solving a Rubix…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jun 17, 2009 to CBE Brainstorm: All Things 80's (CLOSED)

13 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Cara Canelli (CaraBarracuda)

"Sounds great! I like the space/techno feel to it. I might have to set the DVR to rec…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jun 17, 2009 to What do you think of our "Space Junk" Song sneak preview?

39 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Connor Harrison

"Oh and my sister wants Links Spiderman shirt......but regular R&L t-shirts are c…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jun 15, 2009 to Suggest Prizes for Summer CBE (CLOSED)

198 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by DarkAssasin497 - on - YouTube

"I want the cardboard cut-outs of your faces signed if you still have them....if not…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jun 15, 2009 to Suggest Prizes for Summer CBE (CLOSED)

198 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by DarkAssasin497 - on - YouTube

"I love them all but my Favorite music video is probably Maine Man. Multiple times a…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jun 15, 2009 to What's Your Favorite Rhett & Link Video?

66 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Horace (Oysterinbread)

"I'm a PC because I can't afford a Mac. I would LOVE to be able to get a mac, but al…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jun 15, 2009 to Mac vs PC

36 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Michael Joseph

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service