RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

The Master (Timelord)'s Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"No....WAY!!!!! I mean, phineas and ferb, then TMNT?!?! There's something going on..."

The Master (Timelord) replied Sep 7, 2012 to No More Mr. Nice Turtle

9 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Gumbo123

"Sitting on the floor, doing a Muppet puzzle, wailing in frustration at her inability…"

The Master (Timelord) replied Sep 7, 2012 to NEVER ENDING STORY!!!

10 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Nitzan (Waffletoast)

"my favorite song is Yesterday, or Blackbird obviously, I <3 The Beatles my favori…"

The Master (Timelord) replied Sep 7, 2012 to MB FAVORITES!

559 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Christopher

"I thought about pinpointing my cousin, because he lives in Brooklyn. However, if he…"

The Master (Timelord) replied Sep 6, 2012 to Link's Stolen Credit Card

2 Feb 8, 2023
Reply by Maximilian Hohenzollern

"HA!!! NAPOLIAN DYNAMITE REFERENCE!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! I watched that last night actual…"

The Master (Timelord) replied Sep 5, 2012 to [CLOSED] Let's name the GMM cockatrice! Leave your suggestions!

319 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Lysh Fish

"Jeff."

The Master (Timelord) replied Sep 5, 2012 to [CLOSED] Let's name the GMM cockatrice! Leave your suggestions!

319 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Lysh Fish

"well, my reaction was the same as it is to every Rhett and Link product. A moment of…"

The Master (Timelord) replied Sep 5, 2012 to Good Mythical Morning T-Shirt!!! What's YOUR Reaction?

5 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by The Master (Timelord)

"Sorry, they're too busy having tea with the knife-weilding-pregnant-women's-gang, an…"

The Master (Timelord) replied Sep 5, 2012 to New Rhett and Link

5 Sep 5, 2012

"I like this. Whenever I need my friend to signal me, I tell her to mythical handshak…"

The Master (Timelord) replied Sep 5, 2012 to Mythical Handshake

3 Sep 5, 2012

"I'm gonna get sick and watch Rhett and Link all day. Idk, that's what I did today, a…"

The Master (Timelord) replied Sep 5, 2012 to Summer is Over... So What Are YOU Going to Do About It?

8 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Michael M (Uniwolfasaurus)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service