RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Karrie (The Original Bookworm)'s Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"lol that's what I was thinking"

Karrie (The Original Bookworm) replied Sep 8, 2014 to who else here lone Rhett and Link

13 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Kira

"down. it's easier. :) And hairspray only goes so far. Do you see all that hair going…"

Karrie (The Original Bookworm) replied Sep 8, 2014 to Hair up or down?

3 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Gumbo123

"that's not nearly as exciting as say... You have a mythical capability that allows t…"

Karrie (The Original Bookworm) replied Sep 8, 2014 to Tongue ability's

4 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by EviThing (Felderis)

"oh gumbo... :p I say dog"

Karrie (The Original Bookworm) replied Sep 8, 2014 to Are you a CAT or a DOG person

64 May 17, 2015
Reply by Sheryl Soutter (Aes Sídhe)

"Absolutely girl, you own it! (in the bathroom, of course) ;)"

Karrie (The Original Bookworm) replied Sep 8, 2013 to What Have You Learned From Rhett and Link?

17 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Karrie (The Original Bookworm)

"Well first of all, of course! in reply to Astrid Timmers, second of all... Jake, are…"

Karrie (The Original Bookworm) replied Aug 30, 2013 to True love- do you think there is a one person out there for you.

6 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Jake the mythical baked snake

"Amen sister! :p"

Karrie (The Original Bookworm) replied Aug 30, 2013 to What Have You Learned From Rhett and Link?

17 Sep 8, 2013

"Ha! Clownsharks, and people thought Goth boy was scary! Yes the Germans make good st…"

Karrie (The Original Bookworm) replied Aug 22, 2013 to What Have You Learned From Rhett and Link?

17 Sep 8, 2013

"Yes, there are soooooo many GMM topics that I'm like, miniature horses... I mean rea…"

Karrie (The Original Bookworm) replied Aug 22, 2013 to What Have You Learned From Rhett and Link?

17 Sep 8, 2013

"I will religiously follow number 5 although I'm a bit hesitant on number 7... :p And…"

17 Sep 8, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service