RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Pam desk (Tweakeet)'s Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"KBE's are fun, and being a geek (as I suspect many MB's are), I enjoyed the survey. …"

Pam desk (Tweakeet) replied Apr 28, 2018 to

just now

"YKYWTMRALW... ... You wonder what happed to your long weekend off, and then realize…"

Pam desk (Tweakeet) replied Sep 12, 2017 to You Know you watch too much Rhett and Link when....

307 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Fabonacci

"Already drawing in my head (blue parakeet in front of a spreadsheet).  On another no…"

Pam desk (Tweakeet) replied Oct 13, 2016 to Mythical Beast lexicon!

2 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Matilda (Darkwinged Geek)

K-Mod

"Actually voted b4 i stumbled across your post, but Didn't realize i could vote daily…"

Pam desk (Tweakeet) replied Apr 10, 2016 to 20th Annual Webby Awards

23 May 16, 2016
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

"What, nobody wrote the obvious?   "[for] one's bespectacled, the other's (got a) bea…"

Pam desk (Tweakeet) replied Apr 10, 2016 to RhettandLinkommunity song.

14 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Pam desk (Tweakeet)

""a mild gourmet cat food aroma..."  ...so, the aroma of freshly-killed mouse? ;-)"

Pam desk (Tweakeet) replied Apr 9, 2016 to Spritz Inc! New form of reading!

5 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Raye (Team Stark)

"Oh, wow thanks, Gumbo, for posting (I'd've never found it). And thanks also to Jaymi…"

Pam desk (Tweakeet) replied Apr 7, 2016 to Rhett and Link and Strength For Xander

19 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Pam desk (Tweakeet)

"Voltage,  You and your mom will be in my prayers, this is definately one of life's t…"

Pam desk (Tweakeet) replied Mar 12, 2016 to Sorry I haven't been on in a while guys...

2 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Shulk (Monado Wielder)

"Yum, yes!  "Buttermilk Biscuits" ...you transported my mind back to Mabry Mill Resta…"

Pam desk (Tweakeet) replied Jan 29, 2016 to If Rhett and Link Opened a Restaurant

18 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Tragica( Kewt Kitty)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service