RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

General Discussion (1,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book of mithicality "swag bag"?

I am not exactly sure how the best way to put my question out is, so let's try the kommunity! I have been seeing tweets about fellow mythic…

Started by Jessie Cakes

4 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Sarah H

Shirt Sizes for the guys

Hey Everyone! I'm looking into getting the guys a shirt from my hometown. I recall them saying what their shirt sizes were once upon a time…

Started by Julie (UniCatUcan)

1 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Jamica Carver

More merch reviews, (my experience)

I have acquired a decent collection of GMM merch over the years, and I decided to give some reviews. They might not be accurate to all, bec…

Started by Hannah_Mythical_Beast

3 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Sheree

Rhett & Link Hoodie Sizing!

A friend wants to buy me a GMM hoodie as a gift and I'm stoked, but I want to make as sure as possible to let him know the correct size. I…

Started by bunnidinker

4 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by bunnidinker

Anyone have an extra Good Mythical Mug on them? :)

Hi, guys! As you all probably know, the Mythical Mug was discontinued. I already got one a few years ago, but unfortunately, I slipped whi…

Started by Eurieka

3 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Shane

Solution to fix cracks on GMM mug- affordable tutorial and up-keep

I actually had the handle of my GMM mug crack, and I found a way to fix it that has worked. I decided to share it with you. (This process t…

Started by Hannah_Mythical_Beast

0 Sep 10, 2017

Petition for Mythical shoes to come back.

Dear Rhett and Link and Beast A ton of us mythical Beast was late or didn't have the funds to buy The best shoes on this planet please be y…

Started by Dedra Williams (Black Wing Bat)

65 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Lawrence Calablaster

Rhett Turns 40 This October...so what are we gonna do about it?

I am totally sticking my neck out here to get this discussion going!  I HOPE to get  some great ideas that are affordable and feasible and…

Started by Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat)

73 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat)

UPDATE: Rhett's 40th Birthday Projects are underway and need your participation! Deadlines are VERY soon!

I'm posting this here in case some people skip the front page (as I have). The Kommunity will be gifting Rhett a BOOK and a WEBSITE for h…

Started by Ari

0 Sep 4, 2017

Looking for an episode

I just watched the good mythical more episode "Is it wrong to put ketchup on your hot dog?" and at the begin Rhett says they played the sam…

Started by Jefferson

3 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service