RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I think I would personally like to meet Link over Rhett, (Nothing personal guys!) because I think that I am more like Link than Rhett. And that we would be able to conversate more than Rhett and I would. But to meet either would be a great honor and I would never forget it.

Views: 1192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What kind of question is this? Both. Duh!

Link

I'd rather meet Link... I think he is funnier and a little less serious

I, for one, would like to meet Rhett. Nothing against Link, it's just that Rhett seems like a person to have an... easier conversation with.

Hey Ross, I agree with you I'd rather meet Link than Rhett.

Although I'd rather meet the two of them together, but if I had to choose it would be Link

Me and my brother always have arguments like this. Rhett or Link, Ian Hecox or Anthony Padilla(SMOSH), Sam Winchester or Dean Winchester (supernatural).

I would rather meet both but if I had to meet just one it would be Rhett

Link

I would like to meet both I would have more of a conversation with rhett over link because link it too smart. I would also feel bad to just go up I feel like I would be rude

I'd rather meet both of them at the same time.

If I had to choose I'd go with Link.

CHUCK TESTA!!!   nope?? ok.. well i'd personally like to meet either of them because i know that no matter what each meet would be probably very weird and uncomfortable for us all being that i doubt any of us are masters of social interaction and end up becoming socially awkward.... but Rhett would probably do better.. he's got the height advantage... no need to fear when your so tall... 

i would like to meet link

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service