RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

This is a discussion for you to express your views, thoughts, and opinions on the Mormon (LDS) religion, as well as comparing it to your own. As one, I'd like to know just what my fellow Mythical Beasts think of my religion.

This is not a thread for insulting, discriminating or mudslinging against this religion, or any other religion. Be respectful.

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen Gumbo, thank you for backing me. However.  I wouldn't be so strict of the whole KJV thing.  My father is a very theological man and has helped me to see the beauty of several translations.  However, on that point, we MUST ALWAYS make sure that we are always getting what the intended point is.  And some translations can skew that. So I agree that the Bible is infallible in all its ways and words. But, hold with me here, I do not think that only the KJV is the only infallible word of God.  I know that you understand. :)

Hmmmmmm... Well first of all many thanks to Robby for the great discussion. 

Second of all, I think Mormonism is a sort of religion that is sort of secretive and not many people know about it. It is after all a spin off of Christianity. I personally don't hold it's origins in high esteem, especially because they didn't even allow black people into their church until the 80's (70's maybe?)

& everybody that wants to know about something that I basically believe in, go check Gumbo's previous comments. (thanks gumbo!)

:D

Also, challenging anyone to go post a comment on my page and WHY and HOW you have come to this religion, or lack there of)

:D Toodles!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service