RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Tis the year of the SuperNote!

YouTube will once again come together and participates in the ultimate competition that will award one male, female, and team with the title of SuperNote champion!! The glorious iron lung, won in 2010 by Wheezy Waiter and his team, will be passed on to this year's winner.

+Are you entering Supernote contest 2012??

+Have you entered in past years??

+How are you training to make that note long, loud, and strong??

+Comment here to share!

+visit this discussion reguarding idea submitted by: Karrie (The Original Bookworm) 

http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/forum/topics/supernote-2012-how-we-...

......................And good luck competitors!

Yup. SuperNote 2012 launches on Oct 1. Sorting out team captains soon.

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wheezy Waiter's recent video talks a little about it: 

I remember it happening during 2010, but didn't partake. But I'm so in this year! I guess I should train? I don't know. 

So pumped up for SuperNote 2012! >:D Team Mythical Beast FTW!

Well, I am pumped, as I have not participated in previous Super Note competitions, and it is obviously a great idea. :)

I think we should in a way create a Rhett and Link song in a slo-mo version, a vocal instrumental, if you will.

Either way, should be fun, excited to see what all you mythical beasts do. 

i like this idea!...we should try to organize this with other beasts on the kommunity! lets decide on a song, and then maybe assign a note that each person should sing, so that then with their submitted videos, we can edit them to all make up a RL song...is this what you meant?

lets do it! make this discussion popular! if enough people will agree to it, then i will create a group for people to join.

The How We Met Song is short.  You might need a short song if it's going to be strung out -- this idea is cracking me up, Karrie : )

i was thinking the same thing :) and the how we met song best represents team mythical beast in my opinion! thanks for the input!!

Hmmm, I will think on it, and collect the exact notes for a song...

I will start a seperate discussion for it:

What song should we use?

Should we write a new song?

If you want to participate and have semi-good audio join the discussion and let me know!

But of course! I showcased my pitiful lung capacity in 2010, so it wouldn't be any fun not to do so again. Maybe I even got worse. Let's hope not.

Well you should!

+ YESSSSS
+no
+no idea
team mythical beast!!!!!!:D

im preparing by being in band! and im a SO participating. and one question, can u enter for more than one team? (ex. smosh AND mythical beasts??????)

hmm i believe that you can only enter for one team. that is my understanding...of course there is the chance i am wrong.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service