RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I noticed that R&L's guest appearance playlist on their channel hasn't been updated in a while. I decided I'd try to find some of their guest appearances/interviews/commercials that aren't on their own channels and put them into a Youtube playlist. I found a bunch, but I'm sure there's still a ton out there. I also added a couple of tribute videos, but I'd like to keep these to a minimum unless they are very good.

It came to me that this would be a great KBE. If you know of any videos that aren't on the list, post them here! I'll add them to the list. This can serve as a Kommunity directory of their guest appearances.  Happy (video) hunting!

The playlist: Rhett & Link Guest Appearances

*Note: The playlist is not very well organized right now. It's not chronological by any means. It's grouped together more by what channel they were on.

Views: 6618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a HIDDEN video from the R&L main channel

. . . and finally here's a CATCHY little tune in a promotion video they did while working with Campus Crusade for Christ way back in the day . . .

I vote for a "Shirtless and Pointless 2." Rhett losing character and giggling was priceless, lol.

I LIED . . . here are some more . . .

What on earth are these videos for, Gumbo??

Ah I remember these :)

There were part of a series of promotional videos for Campus Mission (CM2007) conference in Busan, Korea - - created while R&L were still actively working with Campus Crusade for Christ (now known as CRU)

http://www.cru.org/

Rhett and Link can also be seen on stage at the 1:50 and 2:30 marks on this recap video from a CRU regional event in 2005 . . .

and then again in 2006 . . .

Ah okay, thanks! I was just a little creeped out and confused when I started playing the first FAQ video, haha.

This tumblr post contains a reprint from a 2005 article about Rhett and Link’s work with Campus Crusade for Christ. 

That's one to note for the interview thread, too -- I'll add it there, thanks!

I was wondering if I could get ya'll's thoughts on something:

Many of the videos in the playlist have been set to private. Should I go ahead and remove the private videos so the list isn't cluttered with inaccessible videos or should I leave them in case they become available again? 

I appreciate your thoughts. ^_^

If the listing would at least contain the title of the PRIVATE video and/or who created it that might be of some benefit.  As it is, all one can see is teat they can't see anything.  Then again, if the PRIVATE flag were to be removed in the future, not certain how you would be aware of any that were removed to add them back.

Both arguments considered, I vote for removal just for tidiness sake.

Yeah, I guess there isn't much point in keeping private videos around when they don't show any useful information. I haven't checked to see how many you have at this point, but I imagine moving all the private ones to the bottom of the list as an organizing strategy would be too much of a hassle.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service