RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

As cool as it was to get those puppets, I'd rather not see them again (at least in action). Once is enough.

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was thinking the same exact thing!!!

Ok well in all seriousness, I don't really mind the puppets. They aren't my favorite, but I do like how it makes R&L even more versatile  in what they can do. I say we give Time Rangers about 10 episodes. Maybe more or less depending on how good the writing gets.

Yeah, I think their longevity will depend on how much effort really goes into the "episodes." They're a bit like throwaways at this point...well actually, I'm pretty sure they're improvised, anyway. Which is fine. But I don't find Time Rangerers particularly engaging so far.

It's good where it is, don't complain. . . or else.

I think it would be pretty funny if they made a cameo on their main channel, or perhaps occasionally on GMM. I certainly don't want them EVERY DAY or really even every thursday, but they're great props to have, and would be funny to pop up in the background.

I think they are pretty cool, I'd like to see them again :D

the puppets are stinking awesome! they must keep doing time rangerers, at least until they sing mahna mahna.

Hmmm, I would say that puppets of Rhett and Link are fun, but I would say that they need a plot line, perhaps they could organize a short sketch or something else that would a appeal to some of us older ones... (I'm only 15 btw, so really just most people)

Because in honesty puppet shows have always been known to amuse little kids, so unless they come up with a way to make the puppets function and do more real life Rhett and Link things, they should perhaps not use them so much...

Or.... Better yet, have the puppets be the announcers for all things Rhett & Link, or open episodes with them saying good mythical morning, etc.

Just my thoughts :)

I like your thoughts! They've admittedly grown on me over the past episodes, but I'm still not THAT into the thing -- as it stands now, anyway. But I feel ya for sure.

I'm 14 going on 15 in December and I love the Time Rangerers, and it fill up empty time on thursdays. What do you want them to do read every single letter they get that week? That would make me want to skip Thursday GMM. The Rangerers are the only reason I watch on Thursdays (that and because I have never missed an episode of GMM) I also think you are wrong in saying puppets are for little kids, haven't you heard that the Muppets people were considering making an unrated Muppets movie for adults? Also Puppets are really fun to watch and I always laugh at the repetitive plot of each episode. I do agree that they should not stay forever and also Mail Thursday should not stay forever. Once Rhett and Link get enough things to fill up the time capsule then they should stop Mail Thursday and the Time Rangerers but defiantly bring back the puppets, maybe even make a rap battle between them or something. For now I think the Rangerers are fine and I don't want to see them go anywhere any time soon. 

I like the thoughts. . . except, THE TIME RANGERERS ARE GOOD WHERE THEY ARE!!!

PUPPETS R LIKE THE MOST MYTHICAL THINGS EVER EXCEPT RHETT AND LINK AND THE RANDLER

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service