RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

If you can (and will) host an international meet-up event in an area not already listed below, leave your request here and we will add a discussion page for your part of the mythical world. 

THE AMERICAS

EUROPE

Australia , Asia & Oceana

Views: 6202

Replies to This Discussion

ALSACE would be a GREAT location for a MythiCon Euro event - - according to google maps it's centrally located such that it would accommodate members within a 2-hour drive that would also draw fans from Stuttgart Germany and Zurich Switzerland as well as your MythiFrench homeland.

Since you are interested I will set up a discussion page for you to start conversations with other interested attendees in the area - - that means, at least for the time being, you are named as the event host! I know you have only just joined the R&L Kommunity today, but don't let that scare you away as I'm certain others will jump in to help.  There were at least two others earlier today asking about a Swiss area meet-up

I wish there was one happening in Calgary, AB Canada

What about London Ontario, or even Toronto Canada. Come on Rhett, link think of all your Londoners

the closest in the works already, and the only Kanadian site being discussed at this time, is

MC-2015 ~ Canada #1 - - Ottawa, Ontario 

but I will gladly add any additional Kanadian meeting pages if other hosts are willing to step up

Switzerland, central Europe ;) Possibly even in Basel as it has an international (european) airport.

I want an Edison, New Jersey Mythicon

I wouldn't mind setting one up in the north of the United Kingdom (Manchester area) if people would be interested. What does it in tale setting one up?

Um, is there a possible way I can meet up in Peterborough Ontario? Or does it have to be in Ottawa?

I'm going to be in Barcelona, Spain that day. :( Will any Mythical Beasts be there, &, if so, where & when?
So Long & Thanks For All the Fish,
Lawrence Calablaster
We need one in Guatemala city pleas

Info about hosting a meeting was posted on your wall. 

I'll set up an event page if you are interested. 

Message me back directly with your answer. 

~ Gumbo123

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service