RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 2468

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's my interpretation. It was incredibly fun to draw, and I'd really like to ride one of these things through the forest.
Attachments:
I had the same idea. I guess because Randler is only a few letters off from antler.

Caleb Small said:
RandLer............should have antlers, period. It sounds like something that should have like the largest, most beautiful antlers in all of space.
This is my idea of what a Randlr should look like.
Attachments:
i think it should. and the heads should be Rhett's and Link's

Edlives said:
would it have two heads?
That is by far the best thing I have seen. It's just so epic.

A Kid Named Stephen said:
Here's my interpretation. It was incredibly fun to draw, and I'd really like to ride one of these things through the forest.
It should have 2 heads that look like Rhett and Links head from their logo
This one made me go "OOH!"

Margaret E.Smith(Artomatchick) said:
This is my idea of what a Randlr should look like.
Here are some thoughts. I'm not suggesting ALL of these used in one beast, but just some ideas based on R&L songs/videos:

I think it should have one horn, like a unicorn.
The features of a mongoose, maybe the body of a mongoose.
Or maybe the body or markings of a badger.
Wings would be epic, and unicorn like.
I like the idea of it having two heads, with just a touch of R&L like their eyebrows. Or a unibrow. Their faces don't need to look like R&L though, because then they would be male and the creature should be asexual.
Maybe the tail of a mouse or a rat (the mouse that outsmarted them in the basement, and the rat that outsmarted them in their apartment and lived in their couch eating candy).
The claws of a Maine lobster or the lobster suit.
I like the velcro shoes idea and the idea of having it's skin/fur be green/blue.
I think it should be from Wales, and it is revealed that was the beast that stole Rhett's shirt.

Because it was dark, that would mean we are still able to make it look however we want. Could just say Rhett couldn't see due to the lack of light, or show how little he knows about badgers
This is a homemade plush toy Randlr
It has six arms
little legs
a silver horn
one tooth
and a silver tongue

I think it should have:
Four arms
a rocker wig (From in the 80's)
a unicorn horn (how we met song)
Velcro shoes (the Velcro song)
Sunglasses
and
I know it's supposed to be genderless, but it'd be cool if it would have a Rhett Goatee
and in its four hands, it should hold
a recorder
a guitar
a Burgazebo
an iPod

Lynn E-Ministrator said:
It definitely needs to have attributes that are relevant to Rhett&Link songs.
Here is what I envision:
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service