RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Shantel Gardner (Barking Spider)'s Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Would you rather have brain freeze everytime you spoke? or have an alarm clock that…"

Shantel Gardner (Barking Spider) replied Feb 20, 2010 to WouldYouRather- SQUIRRELLY or SQUIRRELLED?

81 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Lily Elizabeth

"I did not knwo we were looking at "L" names. Here you go: Layton Lancanster Lear Do…"

Shantel Gardner (Barking Spider) replied Oct 23, 2009 to Baby Neal Brainstorming: What should Link's son be named?

216 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by tobias maneschijn

"Also, congratulations! I love being a Mommy - nothing like it!"

Shantel Gardner (Barking Spider) replied Oct 23, 2009 to Baby Neal Brainstorming: What should Link's son be named?

216 Apr 17, 2011

"My two boys are named Sawyer and Porter. Both fine names."

216 Apr 17, 2011

"That would totally depend on what I was flying/teleporting away from. Like my childr…"

Shantel Gardner (Barking Spider) replied Sep 24, 2009 to Would you rather: Teleport or fly anywhere in under 10 minutes?

32 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Jackie Hall (Gorillamama)

"That is so cool! It kind of looks like the guy from Inside the Actors Studio....Not…"

Shantel Gardner (Barking Spider) replied Sep 13, 2009 to KBE: RandLer Mascot Design [Closed]

154 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Major Fracas (Al-mi'raj)

"I think I made it purple due to the fact that I am still completely hornswaggled by…"

Shantel Gardner (Barking Spider) replied Sep 13, 2009 to KBE: RandLer Mascot Design [Closed]

154 Nov 12, 2009

"If by "scares me" you mean "its the awesomest thing I have ever beheld!" Then... cor…"

Shantel Gardner (Barking Spider) replied Sep 12, 2009 to KBE: RandLer Mascot Design [Closed]

154 Nov 12, 2009

"Here is what I envision:"

Shantel Gardner (Barking Spider) replied Sep 12, 2009 to KBE: RandLer Mascot Design [Closed]

154 Nov 12, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service