RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'link' (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Secret Beast Base (SBB)

I have created this discussion as an extension of deanna baconator's blog so that more beasts would see this! ALL CREDIT GOES TO HER FOR TH…

Started by Garrett (Gangsta Dragon)

0 Nov 5, 2012

Mythical beast

Why dosen't the mythical beast symbol not have a unicorn horn? Because antlers don't seem very  mythical to me.

Started by David

3 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Ronen Fleischmann

Questions About Jason

Does Jason work with Rhett and Link all day? What does Jason do besides man the camera? All in favor or a GMM about Jason say "I"!

Started by Lillian (monkougar)

22 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

SuperNote 2012: "Project One Vocal Instrument"

!!!Attention Mythical Beasts!!! Are you ready to join together as a kommunity to form one giant mythical vocal instrument?? This is your op…

Started by Rachel (Nezulupantro)

4 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Gumbo123

Supernote 2012???

Heyyyyyy this has been on my mind for awhile, and I was just wondering if there is gonna be a Supernote 2012? So far there have been two th…

Started by Maddie (FeatherZorse)

7 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Maddie (FeatherZorse)

Just think, it's possible that there are billions of Rhetts and Links in parallel universes.... I'm glad I landed in this one... [Picture Included]

I was thinking about what these two might look like if you mixed them and switched their bodies. This is what I came up with... Kinda sca…

Started by Nathan Noonan (Mystery0llama)

1 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by The Master (Timelord)

HELP ABOUT 9/25 GMM EPISODE DETAILS!!!

Rhett and Link, as well as the Kommunity, if y'all wouldn't mind, I use GarageBand A LOT to make electronic dance music, so I am quite fami…

Started by Tristyn Fletcher

3 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Jamison Brown

A Song I Tweaked to be a GMM Song!

So, like the title says, I tweaked a song to make it a Good Mythical Morning song. Before I give out the lyrics for you guys to see, I sugg…

Started by Meg the Emperor Murmurcorn

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Meg the Emperor Murmurcorn

NEVER ENDING STORY!!!

Hi. I am Ham Salad Man. I am starting a never ending story. A never ending story is when i start with a sentence, and another beast says th…

Started by Judson (Ham Salad Man)

10 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Nitzan (Waffletoast)

SuperNote 2012

Tis the year of the SuperNote!  YouTube will once again come together and participates in the ultimate competition that will award one ma…

Started by Rachel (Nezulupantro)

14 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service