RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commencement Address

To The Rhett and Link Community: Does anybody have a copy of their commencement address? I would like to preform it at a speech tournament…

Started by Jordan Duca

0 Feb 5, 2013

Chat help?

Dear Beasts and Staff,   Hey guys, on my new Windows 8 here and just wondering why the chat doesn't seem to be working. It worked fine on m…

Started by Clirkus-Mahonea-Fallak

1 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Clirkus-Mahonea-Fallak

Help with my mythical beast name

I was thinking of making my mythical beast an eagle dolphin, but I cant think of the name of it (Deagle? Eaglephin?) So I looked up a littl…

Started by Zac (Delfin orzeł)

6 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Zac (Delfin orzeł)

HELP ABOUT 9/25 GMM EPISODE DETAILS!!!

Rhett and Link, as well as the Kommunity, if y'all wouldn't mind, I use GarageBand A LOT to make electronic dance music, so I am quite fami…

Started by Tristyn Fletcher

3 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Jamison Brown

Diving Picture?

I coulda sworn there was a picture of Rhett and Link diving from the My Hair Goes... Music Video that had a green background so you could e…

Started by Andrew Jones

2 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew Jones

Ugh! Boy problems!!

So, there's this guy he's like 15 and I'm 18. He keeps messaging me on facebook and it's getting really annoying. I want to tell him to qui…

Started by Megan

5 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Megan

A school Project (Portugal)

Hey there, Rhett and Link. We are sending you this email to ask you for your help in a school project about the internet. We'd like you to…

Started by Tiago Jesus

0 Feb 10, 2011

VOTE FOR ME! ONE WEEK LEFT!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, it's Chimppaca! Earlier this month, i entered a contest to win a trip to Disney World! I made the finals!   It's up to the intern…

Started by Nicholas Dayton (Chimppaca)

5 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Dayton (Chimppaca)

Please VOTE!

I am a finalist in a video contest and the grand prize is a trip to Disney World.  The thing is that the winner is determined by internet…

Started by Nicholas Dayton (Chimppaca)

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Dayton (Chimppaca)

Expecting the unexpected

Hello fellow mythical beasts, lately i have been pondering on this question. How can you Expect the Unexpected.  Now you might think its qu…

Started by Marcos Avina Polos (the Spiral)

3 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Marcos Avina Polos (the Spiral)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service