RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Rachel (Nezulupantro)'s Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (328) Replies Latest Activity

"actually i did intend to say factitious. while facetious may also work, i was accusi…"

Rachel (Nezulupantro) replied Sep 4, 2012 to R&L appearances on Phineas and Ferb.

19 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Caleb Burks (Penguana)

"yes, i think you are right :)"

Rachel (Nezulupantro) replied Sep 4, 2012 to R&L appearances on Phineas and Ferb.

19 Sep 8, 2012

"woah! that is super cool!...but my vote goes for Isaiah"

Rachel (Nezulupantro) replied Sep 1, 2012 to [CLOSED] Let's name the GMM cockatrice! Leave your suggestions!

319 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Lysh Fish

"hahahaha"

Rachel (Nezulupantro) replied Sep 1, 2012 to R&L appearances on Phineas and Ferb.

19 Sep 8, 2012

"Awww, summer: A time that truly does become nostalgic as school approaches... The ma…"

Rachel (Nezulupantro) replied Aug 31, 2012 to Summer is Over... So What Are YOU Going to Do About It?

8 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Michael M (Uniwolfasaurus)

"ehhh. i feel like you are being factitious... "

Rachel (Nezulupantro) replied Aug 31, 2012 to R&L appearances on Phineas and Ferb.

19 Sep 8, 2012

K-Mod

"I really enjoyed when R&L did "Sometimes/Occasionally Friday Means Mail"!!... I…"

Rachel (Nezulupantro) replied Aug 30, 2012 to Suggest GMM Show Topics (new)

575 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by Melanie S.

"haha it blowing my mind too! And just an FYI, im not at all obsessed with phineas an…"

Rachel (Nezulupantro) replied Aug 30, 2012 to R&L appearances on Phineas and Ferb.

19 Sep 8, 2012

"oh, but i must also say that this song is the story of my summer! "

Rachel (Nezulupantro) replied Aug 29, 2012 to Describe your life with a Rhett and Link song!

9 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by The Master (Timelord)

"haha, no we weren't writing profanity :) met on better circumstances, thankfully! I…"

Rachel (Nezulupantro) replied Aug 29, 2012 to Describe your life with a Rhett and Link song!

9 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by The Master (Timelord)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service