RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that can be right... but that it's not always right... example: I hate green…"

Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow replied May 7, 2010 to KBE: Picky Eating (w/Prizes!) [ENDED!]

53 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Rita Martinez

"thank you :D I love thinking like that :D "

Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow replied May 6, 2010 to KBE: Picky Eating (w/Prizes!) [ENDED!]

53 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Rita Martinez

"ok.... I have thought of a few reasons why people are "picky eaters": The first one…"

Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow replied May 6, 2010 to KBE: Picky Eating (w/Prizes!) [ENDED!]

53 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Rita Martinez

"I know which music.... but don't know the titel.... :( That song is soooo awesome!!!!"

Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow replied Apr 20, 2010 to What is you mythical beasts entrance music? and tell me why ?

51 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Bethany Sutton (Labradillo)

"Some of my favorites: Don't leave home without rhett and link You can't top a rhett…"

Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow replied Apr 16, 2010 to If your bored.......add your favorite!

9 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Katie (super queen of sea cows)

"I'd love to come.... but i can't.... to far away (something like on the otherside of…"

Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow replied Apr 15, 2010 to Are You Going to VidCon?

31 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Mya (The Galumphing Cephalopod)

"Ik spreek nederlands, en ik leer frans, duits en engels. En omdat mijn vader limburg…"

Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow replied Apr 8, 2010 to Any other languages?

37 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

"ok... these are all my vids so far xD : https://rhettandlink.ning.com/video/gaucamole…"

Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow replied Apr 5, 2010 to KBE: Project Lip Dub

5 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

"I would rahter be a dreamer.. i have some reasons: 1. if you don't dream you'll die.…"

Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow replied Apr 3, 2010 to Would you rather ~ DREAMLESS or DREAMER?

26 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Rachel Perry

"Toys and games.... I wouldn't eat alive food.... so that wouldn't make a good combo.…"

Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow replied Apr 3, 2010 to Food/Toys/Games

6 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Cara Canelli (CaraBarracuda)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service