RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato)'s Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"YUK! you make such a difficult question.. I rather know when i die.. .I could do eve…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Mar 14, 2010 to Imortal or know when u die

2 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

"dreamless...... because.. I don't dream in my sleep.....and if i am dreamless... I w…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Mar 14, 2010 to Would you rather ~ DREAMLESS or DREAMER?

26 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Rachel Perry

"This is random but.. Tory (she's on here and she is in my class) and another kid sme…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Mar 14, 2010 to Would you rather be fluffy or hard

8 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Lauren (The Nocctarto)

"Lol guys... I rather die in barbecue sauce (that was our revvvviiiieeeewww offf barb…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Mar 14, 2010 to Would You Rather be a Loser Loner President OR be a Gibberesh speaking Homeless Person

9 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by linds (elesQuig)

"there was a Kast? I haven't recieved an email yet..... my mouse broke.... i probly m…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Mar 13, 2010 to Missed the B.E.A.S.T. Kast?

10 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Claire (Flying Penguin)

"I am a magical-fairy-potato..... self explanitory ;) I picked it cause i heart POTAT…"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Mar 12, 2010 to What is your Mythical Beast name, Why did you pick it and what does it mean???

192 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Megan (bashark)

"Lol... thanks Jea.. it took me a while to make this up xDDD"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Mar 3, 2010 to Would You Rather be a Loser Loner President OR be a Gibberesh speaking Homeless Person

9 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by linds (elesQuig)

"umm.. i'll stick to eating potatoes on this one.."

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Mar 2, 2010 to Would you rather lose your clothes while using technology, or endlessly, loudly, and SMELLILY flatulate while using technology?

9 Jun 12, 2010

"Chatterbox... I'm one too.... lol i cant stand quiet people."

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Mar 2, 2010 to would you rather- plz click and read

7 Jun 12, 2010

"Um.. my own fungus free glittery nails"

Rezzy (magical-fairy-potato) replied Mar 2, 2010 to Would you rather: Eat a cup full of someone else's toenails or a bucket of your own??

6 Jun 12, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service