RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope)'s Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"That reminds me of my moms family, her cousins who live down south say "Fixin' Ta" l…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Aug 18, 2009 to Just a few (well....2 I think)

5 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Ben Burton (Mr. Frumious)

"That's an awful way to lose a pet, sorry for your loss. Well atleast your hamster h…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Aug 6, 2009 to Pets?

16 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Sara (Squinchilla)

"Hmm, there are a lot. I will try to break them down into groups. COMEDY Charles Tr…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Aug 5, 2009 to Non-Rhett&Link channels: Which ones do YOU watch?

14 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Amanda Medley

"There's definately some Beagle in her, probably some Chihuahua maybe some Terrier (J…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Aug 5, 2009 to Pets?

16 Jul 26, 2010

"That is a good question.....I know Rhett has a dog, Merle, but I don't know about Li…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Aug 4, 2009 to Pets?

16 Jul 26, 2010

"Actually they don't work as Engineers, they did for a couple years but they eventual…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Aug 1, 2009 to How do you make time for videos??

3 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Link

"Well presents atleast presents are good! My mom actually broke her toe on the 5th t…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jul 29, 2009 to Injuries

10 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Mel (Salerbatis)

""Never call at this time again!" (From the Addicted to Lost commercial) This is a g…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jul 29, 2009 to Telemarketers Song

14 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Moueska{MeeskaMoueskaMouseketeer

"Another funny thing I thought of...... I keep seeing Scions EVERYWHERE!!! Whenever…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jul 29, 2009 to Funny Rhett and Link fan moments...

69 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Tasha (Mock Turtle)

"Yes, choosing them is hard but luckily out of all of my injuries I have never broken…"

Julia Starr(Chocolate Jackalope) replied Jul 29, 2009 to Injuries

10 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Mel (Salerbatis)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service