RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Victoria (Centauromadoose)'s Discussions (2,072)

Discussions Replied To (1009) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the submission! But we're looking for facts that were presented by Rhett…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Feb 3, 2016 to KBE: Help us with our new GMM Trivy Pack?

219 May 21, 2016
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

"Sorry I can't help...I don't own any of the hoodies. :/ I'm also only 5'0", so my in…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Feb 2, 2016 to Rhett & Link Hoodie Sizing!

4 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by bunnidinker

"Yes, of course. The Kommunity doesn't currently have a presence on Tumblr  -- althou…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Jan 31, 2016 to Community Survey Results by graveyard-whistler from Tumblr

28 Feb 12, 2016

"Tumblr is a blogging platform."

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Jan 29, 2016 to Community Survey Results by graveyard-whistler from Tumblr

28 Feb 12, 2016

"Haha, so true!"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Jan 28, 2016 to Hey guys, I meet Rhett and Link at Sundance film festival!

8 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Madeline (Tigermaidasus)

"That's so cool, Laurie! Wow, what luck that you finally saw them at a moment when yo…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Jan 28, 2016 to Hey guys, I meet Rhett and Link at Sundance film festival!

8 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Madeline (Tigermaidasus)

"Hmm...I think it would be okay, especially if you're providing them a note about you…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Jan 28, 2016 to Appropriate to send homemade food items

9 Mar 4, 2016

"Thanks for the feedback. I am definitely interested in starting some outreach -- I'l…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Jan 27, 2016 to Community Survey Results by graveyard-whistler from Tumblr

28 Feb 12, 2016

"I'm sorry to hear they felt that way. I want to thank you for the effort you put int…"

Victoria (Centauromadoose) replied Jan 27, 2016 to Community Survey Results by graveyard-whistler from Tumblr

28 Feb 12, 2016

"We see different things on Tumblr, then. Yes, people reblog a lot, but they also add…"

28 Feb 12, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service