RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat)'s Discussions (420)

Discussions Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"I was originally introduced to Rhett and Link at church watching old clips of the Fa…"

Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat) replied Nov 6, 2015 to GMM: Family Friendly No More?

60 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Katie Leigh

"I didn't get the "Ms/Mrs. Locklear " question the first go around. But I see what yo…"

Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat) replied Nov 5, 2015 to Trivy - Youtuber Trivia App

16 May 31, 2016
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

"I found my submission, one of them, on the TRIVY app. I don't know how to add a phot…"

Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat) replied Nov 5, 2015 to Trivy - Youtuber Trivia App

16 May 31, 2016

"Oh, Carol, that was a trick question. In the documentary , they made it a point to n…"

16 May 31, 2016

"There is an update that is flowing around and being retweeted my Youtubers...the top…"

Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat) replied Oct 28, 2015 to YouTube Red .....anyone?

19 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat)

"Me, just because it says it in the song! It's our new Back To The Future phenom!"

Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat) replied Oct 28, 2015 to Petition for Cornholin' in the Olympics by 2024

2 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Whitaker (Fleshfooted Furrybird)

"Update:Over the weekend Xander did develop a fever of 103 and a viral infection. He…"

Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat) replied Oct 27, 2015 to Rhett and Link and Strength For Xander

19 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Pam desk (Tweakeet)

K-Mod

"Yes, it will be interesting to see how many chefs they can fit in the kitchen before…"

Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat) replied Oct 26, 2015 to Rhett & Link Sign with UTA (talent agency)

4 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Gumbo123

"...and that bout sums it up in a nutshell Alex. I'm glad to be a part of something w…"

Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat) replied Oct 24, 2015 to What are the differences between a "fan" and a "mythical beast"?

18 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Shulk (Monado Wielder)

"Oops, Good point Victoria! I'm never the voice of reason, I'm an argumentative hot h…"

Jaymie Nunnery (Jayameez Cat) replied Oct 23, 2015 to What are the differences between a "fan" and a "mythical beast"?

18 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Shulk (Monado Wielder)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service