RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant)'s Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

K-Mod

"My favorite thing Link said was, "Our friendship is OVER!" Then when he was feeling…"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Oct 29, 2013 to Season 4 ~ Episode #41 - - - The Ghost Pepper Challenge

17 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Lilian Brandon (Tachyonic Raven)

K-Mod

"That was my favorite thing Rhett said, teehee!"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Oct 29, 2013 to Season 4 ~ Episode #41 - - - The Ghost Pepper Challenge

17 Nov 4, 2013

K-Mod

"I was doing the exact same thing. I was so afraid for him. That look on his face had…"

17 Nov 4, 2013

K-Mod

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Link is the winner! Winner! WINNER!!! I never would have guessed it…"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 20, 2013 to Season 4 ~ Episode #14 - - - 8 Groups You Won't Believe Exist

9 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Lucas (I'm Brony and I'm Proud)

K-Mod

"That would be too spectacularly fabulous! I want to see it happen!"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 20, 2013 to Season 4 ~ Episode #14 - - - 8 Groups You Won't Believe Exist

9 Oct 10, 2013

K-Mod

"Yay! They had the mail song! I love the mail songà"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 20, 2013 to Season 4 ~ Episode 13 - - - How to Stop Hitting the Snooze Button

2 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Victoria (Centauromadoose)

"I think Link was already mad at himself because of the situation and the fall but he…"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 17, 2013 to Season 4 ~ Episode 10 - - - Link's Epic Mountain Bike FAIL

2 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Matt (Rồng)

"Yeah, I'm the one in the Lionel pose wearing the hat. I didn't run down my street ye…"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 5, 2013 to Season 4 ~ Episode 3 - - - Advice For College Freshman

6 Sep 19, 2013

"I'm in this episode!!! :) :) :)"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Sep 5, 2013 to Season 4 ~ Episode 3 - - - Advice For College Freshman

6 Sep 19, 2013

K-Mod

"I definitely want to see them keep doing Thursday Means Mail. They need to keep buil…"

Rose E Sheckler (Cinderelephant) replied Aug 30, 2013 to Expectations for season 4?

26 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Camille Bateman ( Zebra-Fairy)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service