RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Would You Rather? Discussions (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would you rather be fluffy or hard

So would you say to everyone you are fluffy or hard, think what they could mean then decide!   Now that I have got your attention I would…

Started by Thomas Peirce (großSchildkröte)

8 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Lauren (The Nocctarto)

Would u Rather be......

Would  you rather be  a snob or snubbed snob= Anyone who thinks they are better than someone else based upon superficial factors snubbed=An…

Started by Cee ( The Platysombat)

6 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Briana Davis( Jagirock)

#3 Which has the cuter baby picture rhett or link

i've been wondering! I think everyone or just me has thought about rhett and links baby pics...that would be cool if they were born in the…

Started by Briana Davis( Jagirock)

2 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Cee ( The Platysombat)

In honour of Link's impending addition...

Would you rather vomit three times a day for the rest of your life...   OR   Would you rather be woken three times a night by a screaming b…

Started by Wanda (Sea Llama)

17 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Gumbo123

#8 are you a night owl or day rooster/hen

im a night owl all the way stay up till the wee hours and suffer in the morning...but then i suddenly become hyper and find coffee energy t…

11 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by linds (elesQuig)

#2 How come nobody knows how much a wood chuck could chuck if he could chuck wood

how come?.....if anyone knows do tell or just find a wood chuck n watch it! or catch on ...or give it wood to chuck!

4 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Cee ( The Platysombat)

#5 101 things that can be made out of tofu...name em

i dont like tofu so what can be made from it?

2 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Gumbo123

DISCUSION OF ALL DISCUSSIONS!!

Hey lets make 10 lame discussions about random things!!! lame discussion #1 Why is the sun yellow lame discussion #2 How come nobody knows…

0 Dec 9, 2010

Would you rather have Rhett and link be huge and have everyone know about them or keep it to as many people as you could tell alone

I would rather have them be as big as they are right now and tell people myself because if they were huge it would make them very open to c…

Started by Clayton (Tree Octopus)

6 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Anna (Thatrandomlady)

Would u Rather

Would  you rather be tied to a telephone pole for a week or let a really anyoing person talk to you for about a hole two hours.

Started by Maureen Erin Glover

7 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Anna (Thatrandomlady)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service