RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Would You Rather? Discussions (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would you rather be remembered for something you didn't do, or forgotten for something you did?

Taking credit for something thats not your work, and being remembered? Or having the credit taken from you, or doing something terrible, ca…

Started by Jen

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Femkoe Slangen(yuxa) I'm a cow

Would you rather lose your clothes while using technology, or endlessly, loudly, and SMELLILY flatulate while using technology?

Would you rather have it so every time you interact with something technological (i.e. computers, cars, phones, etc.) your clothes disappea…

Started by S. Jacob Dorr

9 Jun 12, 2010

Would you rather vomit each time you see a friend, or swallow every second whilst you're talking.

Would you rather vomit once every time you see a friend (not including if they briefly leave the room and come back in, I mean like the fir…

Started by S. Jacob Dorr

1 Jun 12, 2010

Would you rather: Eat a cup full of someone else's toenails or a bucket of your own??

I believe the question's pretty self-explanitory...

Started by Emily (Two-Eyed Cyclops)

6 Jun 12, 2010

Immerse your naked body in a bathtub of cockroaches or dive naked head first into a pool of tobacco spit?

Yeah.. It's groos...

Started by Aaron Mudkip Thielmeyer

1 Jun 12, 2010

Would you rather

alot of would you rather that i read ir heard from rhettandlink are negative ...so  i thought i will make a positive one ..here it goes :wo…

Started by hamad badr

7 Jun 12, 2010

would you rather- plz click and read

Would you rather get married to a person that says nothing, complete silent, only the basic good morning, good night, hello, good bye. This…

Started by Bilal Furqan

7 Jun 12, 2010

Hey

Would you rather go to the movies and HAVE to sit by a fat guy that sleeps and snores the whole time or tame a wild mythical beast?? :) Wri…

Started by Michea (Zimzizaroo)

3 Jun 12, 2010

Eyebrow Suit or Eyebrow-less?

Would you rather wear a suit made out of eyebrow hair for one month [continuously], OR having to shave off only one of your eyebrows FOREVE…

Started by Sarah T. [Sabunkulon]

2 Jun 12, 2010

would u rather time travel? to the future or to the past?

Ok so i figures that time travle wasnt discussed often on rett and link would u rathers so if u want to make more time travely questions pl…

Started by Tobias Socrate (Dodecataur)

2 Jun 12, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service