Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Last night I had a darn experience with a venomous snake!

I accidentally stepped on him, so he bit my index toe. I've seen so many snakes around my house but this is the first time I got bit by it. I'm ok now, just need sometime to recover from the pain. The sad news is the snake's dead. I'm so sorry my poor snake, it's my fault. :c

Views: 132


You need to be a member of RhettandLinKommunity to add comments!

Join RhettandLinKommunity

Comment by Shulk (Monado Wielder) on March 30, 2017 at 9:49pm

Oh my gosh, I'm glad you're okay! Some snakes do have very dangerous venom...but that one seems to be less lethal...but I could be wrong. I don't know snakes as much...sorry if my knowledge is a bit rusty.

Comment by Heather S. (YogaGhost) on March 30, 2017 at 12:32am

Oh my! I'm glad you're okay! It doesn't seem very big, but that's crazy! 

© 2023   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service