RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        800 East Center Street, Provo, UT 

Website:        http://www.provo.org/Home/Components/FacilityDirectory/FacilityDire...

Your Host:     Clara (Star-Nosed Platyphant) 

Utah flag

Map of Utah

Views: 415

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

IMPORTANT!!! In the following, you will see whats going to be on the agenda for Mythicon in Utah.

Because its Utah's first MC, I want to make it spectacular! I will be filming most of Mythicon to make a movie for the Kommunity, and we will film a GMM wheel ending. I'll be sending Rhett and Link a Utah package including: Brine Shrimp, Postcards, Green Jello, SLC Mormon Temple pamphlet, Keychains, UTA TRAX schedule, Fry Sauce and other Utah related things. Please everyone write a letter to Rhett and Link which will go into the package, but we will have paper and pens/pencils to write one there.

We won't be doing lunch because 1PM is a little late, but if everyone could bring a shareable snack (drinks, chips, cookies, bacon-just kidding you can't share bacon, theres not enough) that would rock. 

We will have sing-a-longs, Rhett and Link trivia, The Ultimate GMM test, maybe a good ol' game of Cornhole, and lots of fangirling-mostly made by me. :) We can share how we found Rhett and Link, favorite videos, songs and GMM episodes, and some plain conversations.

Once you arrive at Memorial Park, look around for the green and White balloons that say RHETT AND LINK or MYTHICON 2014. Then, we'll just see what happens. Mythicon is from 1:00 PM until the Mythicality dies down until next year. I hope to see all your great faces!!

Congrats! to all of the Utah MBs who attended MythiCon 2013and the inclusion of your WHEEL OF MYTHICALITY video on GMM #496 today.  I have posted Clara's video in the top header and also on today's GMM episode discussion page at Season 6 ~ Episode #15 - - - Rules For Sharing Food

If you can assist in identifying the MBs in the photo and link their kommunity account page, I want to include all in the MythiCon 2014 compilation poster.  Also, if you have additional videos or photos you want to share please upload those at:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service