RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

Introducing the SMEEL-O-METER

This was a fun episode. I wouldn't mind more smeeling in the future.

I was a little bit worried about Rhett when Link started retching. That would have been horrible for both of them if Link hadn't managed to keep everything down.

Highlights

Rhett: "They're like corn on the cob, but like vegetables." (Because corn isn't a vegetable?)

Link: "I think we're talking BLEACH!" Nonono, I sure hope the crew wouldn't make Rhett stick his hands in bleach!! Skin contact with bleach will chemically burn you! D: Also, I found it suspicious that Link suddenly said Pine-Sol at the end of that round rather than bleach, which he had been shouting all throughout previously...I dunno, does he think Pine-Sol is bleach?

I was wondering about the fact Rhett was wearing gloves in the last round (although I know his hands were tainted with the scent of Pine-Sol) -- you can't really get full tactile sensation without skin contact. But he took them off at the end, so I guess he realized that.

And finally, congratulations are in order for Marianne! May she treasure her new, uh, unique canteen. >.>

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service