RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Kevin (UniSeal)'s Discussions (1,019)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

K-Mod

"Yes, I'm terribly behind on these. But I was floored at how much Shep and Lando's vo…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Sep 15 to GMM Season 14 ~ Episode #13 - - - Hilarious Kid's Test Answers (GAME)

2 Sep 15
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

K-Mod

"You know me well! Anything that gets the guys talking themselves into unforeseen and…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Jul 21 to GMS Season 2 ~ Episode #23 - - - Unbelievable Knock Off Brands (GAME)

3 Jul 22
Reply by Hannah Twitchell

K-Mod

"And "slug nougat" would have been so perfect, since Rhett slugged that ol' Nougat, L…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Apr 11 to Season 13 ~ Episode #67 - - - Will It Nugget? Taste Test

3 Apr 11
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

K-Mod

"I had to break my now regular routine of watching the previous week's episodes en ma…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Apr 10 to Season 13 ~ Episode #66 - - - What Am I Licking? (GAME) ft. Thomas Middleditch

1 Apr 10
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

K-Mod

"Your Honor, I would like submit as evidence the below -- Exhibit A -- and posit that…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Feb 16 to Season 13 ~ Episode #29 - - - Girl Scout Cookie Hacks

6 Feb 20
Reply by Gumbo123

K-Mod

"I got a chuckle from thinking about how over the years, Rhett & Link have pretty…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Feb 16 to Season 13 ~ Episode #29 - - - Girl Scout Cookie Hacks

6 Feb 20
Reply by Gumbo123

K-Mod

"(Catching up on older episodes here. A side effect of GMM22's length seems to be tha…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Feb 7 to Season 13 ~ Episode #21 - - - Will It Chip? Taste Test

4 Feb 8
Reply by Sarah (Ratnix)

K-Mod

"If not continuing in the vein of a themed mail project like GMM has usually done, I…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Feb 2 to Mail Time Means Mail - - - GMMore Season 12 >>>

12 Sep 28
Reply by Gumbo123

K-Mod

"That shop owner is a Nougat if I've ever seen one. "

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Jan 12 to Season 13 ~ Episode #4 - - - Blind Biscuit Taste Test

3 Jan 12
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

K-Mod

"It was funny to see our old friend Jerry back in the hot seat. Though I was surprise…"

Kevin (UniSeal) replied Dec 18, 2017 to Season 12 ~ Episode #83 - - - Hot Toy or Deadly Toy? (GAME)

1 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Kevin (UniSeal)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service