RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

Today we celebrate our 700th episode . . . and totally NAILED the goal of not reacting from having 700 ping pong balls dumped on our faces all at the same time in epic slow-mo fashion while dressed as professional ping pong players.

I wonder how many takes this sequence actually took to get the final "not flinched in the least bit"?  Well, maybe a little.

The Krew firing squad was not quite this epic . . .

I hope they had a few of these contraptions instead of having to individually fill and hand tie 10,000 balloons. 

Take it from Butch and LPS Dave, the BUNCH-O-BALLOONS is the way to go!!!

The 700-gumball monstrosity was ABSOLUTELY revolting to me. It probably didn't help that I'm a little sick at the moment, but my stomach was turning from all that spit-soaked gunk drooping down in timelapse.

On a lighter note, I liked how Rhett took a page out of Link's GMMore ending book and pulled out the classic double peace signs.

The water balloon segment was the best of them! Rhett still had little pieces of balloon stuck in his hair and over one ear when they sat back down at the table. His hair also started doing a little Superman curl in front of his forehead.

But the gumball was definitely NOT GOOD. I had to cover part of my screen so I couldn't see it when Link started handling it. So much spit. D:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service