RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

HAPPY   500th  EPISODE!

Okay . . . go now, Malvin (Whawk)

Views: 272

Replies to This Discussion

Let's celebrate the 500th show by doing something painful to Link!

Rhett's victory celebration is cut short by Link's laughter of disdain . . .

Overall a good episode . . . just sad that the 500 bouncy balls were unleashed on a carpeted stairway instead of of a hard surface where they would have been much more activity.

I totally agree with you there. Now I want to try this. O.o

Here's to 500 more! I'm so glad they've found something that can be so satisfying for them and their fans.

Though I am still a little sad that, as mentioned in GMMore, there are hardly any "save the car ride conversation for the show" episodes anymore. Planning an episode topic based on some article of facts initially compiled on another website is fine, but there's just something great about getting to sit in on a natural, unplanned conversation between those two.

AGREED!

That's a BIG thumbs up from me too!

Same here.

It occurs to me that Good Mythical More is the new Good Mythical Morning, as it was originally. At least we have that.

Too true! I find myself thinking this very frequently.

Something needs to be thrown at or dropped on Rhett sometime soon...Link probably have little rubber ball bruises >.>

I love how tickled Link was when Rhett's shirt buttons were straining!! Really this whole episode had me laughing, especially the random flashbacks and R&L playing make-believe with the dream catcher cockatrice and randler.

#500 was a great episode. :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service