RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 156

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure how many people have seen it, but the Code Geass season 1 finale gets the biggest cliffhanger award in my book!

Bronzing the mail boulder was a really cool idea! It looks AWESOME. Who'd have thought?

It *does* look awesome! I hope they actually bronzed it and didn't just spray paint it. I think it was a worthy send-off for the boulder.

Haha no I think it was just spray paint... they were cracking some jokes about it smelling like paint in the room. The effect was still great, though!
Can you imagine how much heavier it would've gotten if everything had been coated in actual bronze? You wouldn't want that boulder falling on your toe (not that you would have before, either).

Plus you could see a few items moving around as they spun the table (especially a couple of bead neckaces that swung freely) and I don't think that happens with bronze casting.

The Mythical Mail Boulder

Jan 17, 2013 - Jul 3, 2014

Click the link below for a listing of all the items shown in GMM Seasons 4-5 and a video tribute in fond farewell to our old friend.

Click this one to start from the very beginning of  every item ever lighlighted on a GMM Thursday Means Mail episode:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service