RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

SHOW OF HANDS:

How many amongst us actually believe that Rhett and Link have retained their impressive yo-yo prowess since grade school through continual enjoyment of this engaging activity?

Or did they spend every waking hour of the past several weeks re-learning, practicing and honing their skills while simultaneously annoying and irritating all family, friends, co-workers and generally anyone with whom they've made contact in anticipation of today's episode?

I don't know.  I too was surprised at their yoyo skills.

I don't really care - I was just impressed in general! I was never very good at yo-yos aside from the boring old up-down.

Orange and orange make red?  I don't think so . . .

Count my hand as shown that they were a lot better at yo-yoing than I expected! Also, I'm excited to hear we finally have some news on when Wheel of Mythicality will be back. I'm glad indeimaus is able to get this exposure and the opportunity work professionally with them!

I'm excited about WoM too!

Yeah, I'm really surprised they would be able to yo-yo that well, seeing as apparently the last time they really handled a yo-yo was back in elementary school. They have pretty good wrist technique!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service