RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I think I would personally like to meet Link over Rhett, (Nothing personal guys!) because I think that I am more like Link than Rhett. And that we would be able to conversate more than Rhett and I would. But to meet either would be a great honor and I would never forget it.

Views: 1192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha i see on this discussion people saying they would feel short meeting rhett...standing next to rhett i would probably appear as short as that lady in the hair up/down music video :) im only 5'1 lol.

and i cant say that i would rather meet one over the other, but personality-wise i am definitely more like Link from what i know about him.

I hope to meet them at vidcon 2014.

It would be cool to meet both of them.  But I would rather meet Rhett because I share a lot of likes and similarities with Link and I think an actual conversation/story sharing with him would be very interesting :D - It has nothing to do with the fact I'm about 6'4

Personally I'd rather meet Link but I'd die if I met either of them...

Link, cus Rhett's too tall and that intimadates me XD

in all honesty if i had to choose... Id choose link, but i would prefer to met them both

Is it even possible to decide?  I mean they're both amazingly awesome.  No way I could pick between. 

Hahaha.. Good answer!

Well, if I met any of them I'd probably be crying with happiness! My favourite out of the two is Link though, so I'd rather meet him! He's just so funny and amazing X_X

Talk about a hard decision :/  Probably Link... I dont know why.  I love both Rhett and Link together, but if I had to choose separate...probably Link.  I do hope to be able to meet them both though. :)

I would want to meet link. He is SO funny and awesome

If not both then Rhett!

Rhett

I'd rather meet Link, I think. Don't get me wrong, I love Rhett and he's hilarious.... but, Link. :D 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service