RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

What is your Mythical Beast name, Why did you pick it and what does it mean???

Please tell us your mythical name
Why did you choose this name for yourself
What does it means???

Mine is Horphin.
Horse and Dolphin
I chose this name because I love these two animals.
The horse is a great and wonderful land animal. When Jesus comes back He will be on a White horse.
I love the dolphin becasue of it's gentleness and grace when you see them swimming. I first feel in love the dolphin when I was a little girl after watching "Flipper". The island of the blue Dolphin was one of my favorite books and movie.

There are my reason for my name what is yours?

Views: 1273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine is Shahbaz. I found it on the mythical creatures list on the wiki entry we were looking at, trying to give people some ideas.

It all comes from a story of our time with JohnBoy (popular radio host here in the Southern US). We were hanging out at his farm with some of his friends, and Carl the Cook, the man behind the JohnBoy and Billy BBQ Sauces, started talking freely about me and Link. He had had a few beverages that encouraged this.

During his description of me, he told me..."Man...you....you look like a falcon."

Shahbaz means Giant Falcon. So there you go.
Thanks for the reply Rhett. O, I mean Man who looks like a Falcon.

Rhett (Shahbaz) said:
Mine is Shahbaz. I found it on the mythical creatures list on the wiki entry we were looking at, trying to give people some ideas.

It all comes from a story of our time with JohnBoy (popular radio host here in the Southern US). We were hanging out at his farm with some of his friends, and Carl the Cook, the man behind the JohnBoy and Billy BBQ Sauces, started talking freely about me and Link. He had had a few beverages that encouraged this.

During his description of me, he told me..."Man...you....you look like a falcon."

Shahbaz means Giant Falcon. So there you go.
Well pretty much all of my life I have never been able to see myself as any other creature but a Wolf, and well I really Like the element Ice/water, and well in my impossible-to-interpret mind the color of the mythical beast represents the element (provided it has one) so that is why I am a Silver Wolf .
I'm Arboreal Octopous, after one of the most recent cryptids (mysery animals, like bigfoot or mothman), to be discovered in the Pacific Northwestern U.S. They're endangered, too. Save the Pacific Tree Octopus!
Frowl!
it's a frog and an owl, which are both animals that I like.
:D
Kool!!!

Dananna (Frowl) said:
Frowl!
it's a frog and an owl, which are both animals that I like.
:D
Mine is MonkaSaurus because Dinosaurs and Monkeys are awesome. =]
mine is operabear
i was listening to opera and i love bears
plus the thought of a bear singing opera is amazing
I'm Styx. It's the river in Greek mythology that brings you to the Underworld. I chose it cause I love greek mythology. I've been into it for over 3 years now. So into it, I started learning the language!!!
My mythical beast name is Reuel Dreamseer.
He's a character from a book I'm writing.
Not technically a beast, but definitely mythical. :D
He can see beings that are invisible to most humans and can only interact by appearing in their dreams.
I'm sailing away...
Set an open course through mythology...

Couldn't stop myself.

Jessica (Styx) said:
I'm Styx. It's the river in Greek mythology that brings you to the Underworld. I chose it cause I love greek mythology. I've been into it for over 3 years now. So into it, I started learning the language!!!
I am Squinchilla! A squirrel-chinchilla hybrid.

Because squirrels are my favorite animal {and it's obvious which Rhett & Link song is now my favorite}. And chinchillas are my second favorite animal. I have one as my first official pet {he was my college graduation present to myself}. They're like the squirrel's sideswiping, furniture-remodeling, Latino cousin.

I believe, if I was an animal, I would be a cross between the two. Mainly because I'm hyper and anxious and small and expressive...and I love peanuts and raisins. :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service