RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

What is your Mythical Beast name, Why did you pick it and what does it mean???

Please tell us your mythical name
Why did you choose this name for yourself
What does it means???

Mine is Horphin.
Horse and Dolphin
I chose this name because I love these two animals.
The horse is a great and wonderful land animal. When Jesus comes back He will be on a White horse.
I love the dolphin becasue of it's gentleness and grace when you see them swimming. I first feel in love the dolphin when I was a little girl after watching "Flipper". The island of the blue Dolphin was one of my favorite books and movie.

There are my reason for my name what is yours?

Views: 1273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's kool...

DantheMontageMan (Black Wing) said:
I'm Black Wing... I'm not really sure what it means, but Locke came up with it, so I decided to call myself that. I'm pretty sure it's just a giant bat. Locke decided to call himself the Giant Squiddon.
Mine is Lulu the Limabeast. Why? Well, Lulu is my nickname, and Limabeast sounds like Lima-bean which is a funny word.
I'm Sean, The Angry Giraffe.

I don't know why I am the Angry Giraffe, it was decided for me. It came on a modified shot glass that was given to me, which proudly declared my mythical beastlyness years before there was such an identification for such things.

So essentially, I blame my friend Sandy.
Beluga Beast

Beluga Beast may not be original but I choose it because I like alliterations and the word Beluga sounds cool.
I have a Beluga figurine in my room that my brother gave me because I like the word so much.

It does not have a meaning.
I love the Belugas they are so gentle. Kool name David.

David Stewart (beluga beast) said:
Beluga Beast

Beluga Beast may not be original but I choose it because I like alliterations and the word Beluga sounds cool.
I have a Beluga figurine in my room that my brother gave me because I like the word so much.

It does not have a meaning.
I am a Burrawang tree, which I picked because of my favourite picture book, about the top of a burrawang tree that fell off and became Grug. Grug does awesome things like build a car and learn to dance and get squashed by and apple.
Mine is A Flying Elephraffe.
It is a combination of an elephant and a giraffe that can fly.
It sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
I am a Caitadactyl. I was born over 60 million years ago in the Late Cretaceous period, a tiny yellow Caitadactyl, to two loving parents. After some mishaps with a bad report card and my very own home-made time machine, I ended up here in the 21st century! Now I attend an art college in a big city, and spend most of my time at the local science museum, sobbing in the fossil section. :(
Mine is Nosferatu - the original killer monster in the world!
I was thinking of using "the perfect husband" because that is the ultimate mythical beast, but is sounded to cocky rather than facetious or cool. The "gentle chupacabra" was another thought because of the irony, but I'm sure there are a bunch of chupacabras in the community. I finally decided on "Carnivorous Topiary" because I love steak and I didn't think there would be too many other "topiary" genre mythical beasts.
Mine's pretty easy to figure out. My zodiac sign (not that I take that stuff seriously) is Scorpio, and armadillos can roll up in a ball for protection which I've always thought to be pretty cool, so I combined those into Scorpiadillo. The "Invisible" part is just because I would love to be able to be invisable.
I got mine from the Wikipedia list. Chosen because it begins with Ty (ahem)... and maybe I've always secretly wanted to be a fairy...

"Tylwyth Teg is a common Welsh euphemism for fairies, which means "the Fair Folk.""

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service