RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe)'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm gonna go with Show Down by Electric Lights Orchestra, just because it's awesome.…"

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe) replied Jul 30, 2010 to What is you mythical beasts entrance music? and tell me why ?

51 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Bethany Sutton (Labradillo)

"I think the actual shoe design should have drawings to represent all of your more su…"

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe) replied Jul 9, 2010 to KBE: MYTHICAL SHOE DESIGN! (Discuss your ideas here.)

125 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Shadow (Cockatar Unicreet)

"Mine is A Flying Elephraffe. It is a combination of an elephant and a giraffe that c…"

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe) replied May 9, 2010 to What is your Mythical Beast name, Why did you pick it and what does it mean???

192 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Megan (bashark)

"When I recorded the MP3 backwards i could definitely tell that it wasn't "Guys watch…"

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe) replied Oct 17, 2009 to The Crayons Colors song -- backwards lyrics at the end of the video?

7 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Mikequad (Shenlong)

""I don't think caribou flavor their chewing gum.""

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe) replied Sep 12, 2009 to Something that's never been said

47 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Tammy (Landshark)

"it should have at least 2 heads (and they should be the R&L logo) and it should…"

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe) replied Sep 11, 2009 to KBE: RandLer Mascot Design [Closed]

154 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Major Fracas (Al-mi'raj)

"great idea, that would make an awesome song. Churros rule!"

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe) replied Sep 6, 2009 to Song Suggestion

2 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Mel (Salerbatis)

"No actually I could hear that in a song, "Then we stuffed Chippy and ten rolls in""

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe) replied Jul 7, 2009 to The How We Met Song: True or False

7 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by JJIZZLE

"Wow that's cool. Thanks Rhett"

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe) replied Jul 5, 2009 to The How We Met Song: True or False

7 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by JJIZZLE

"I can't wait until they put the song on their website"

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe) replied Jun 25, 2009 to I just saw Rhett and Link's new song!!!!!!!!! (CLOSED)

24 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Jarret L

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service