RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 444

Replies to This Discussion

FYI:  the Hamms Team customizable squirrel house kit KickStarter project has already reached and exceeded it's funding goal with 9 more days to go in the program, but if you want to order one for yourself or a mythical loved one . . .

Whats in the box?

Following the tooling process for mass production of the kits, they anticipate bulk shipments will be available in June-July 2015* . . . but you could possibly get yours in time for Christmas gifting if you are part of the Lucky 19 or the Second Floor 24 supporters on their KickStarter fundraising.

Any pledge of $19.00 or more includes the cost and shipping of a kit!  Got a scout troop?  Order 10 kits for $240

* prioritized by backing date and sensitive to potential event dates (summer camps, etc.) 

I also sent a message to the gang at BiG Fab Lab to warn them of the inevitable upcoming massive swarm of new orders.

CALL NOW!  OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY  .  .  .

Gumbo123,

Thank you for your support!

If Rhett and Link are game, we would be happy to create a laser cut Mythical Beast House, per their specifications! Maybe it could be a Kommunity inspired design?

Let's talk about it...

Mark

BiG Fab Lab

www.bigfablab.com

hmmmmm . . . we'll need to ponder on that idea for a while.  You might need to gear up production for several of those as mythical beasts enjoy congregating in kommunities among the branches of the The Mythical Kommunity Tree

For the last couple of months I've been pretty obsessed with those Japanese sodas. My personal favorites are the regular and strawberry flavors. I haven't tried the melon flavored one that Link had and I didn't get a good look at what flavor Rhett had. I've seen some pretty strange ones, though I haven't tried them. I think one was kimchi and another was spicy chili flavored. 

I was a little amused by all the trouble they had opening them. It's much easier if you pop the plunger out of the larger plastic piece and then use it to push the marble down. 

Yay ラムネ!

I have to admit, I was never too impressed by Ramune...it's just soda that has an inaccessible marble in it, really. >.> But I guess it does have more diverse (read: weird) flavors!

Yeah, there isn't a huge amount of difference between Ramune and regular pop. I like that it seems slightly less sweet than American sodas. I'm not really a soda drinker, so I appreciate that aspect. I guess I'm also a sucker for the novelty of it, lol.

I don't want to say that Rhett & Link will NEVER have a shot at signing with

Ramune Soda (ラムネ) on a lucrative corporate sponsorship deal, but . . .

Well, maybe after the KASHI Good Friends cereal contract runs out.

WOO-HOO!!!!  I got two . . . 

MB  COMMANDOS  UNITE ! ! !

Put your money where it can do some good and let's Drutterize this thing! 

The Hamm Team can use your support.

(reference Season 3 ~ Episode #53 - - - Amazing Kickstarter: The Drutter

Rhett and Link Version

I was so ready for the fabled cup knock, but it eluded us yet again.

Now that he's bragged about it, it's inevitable. "Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall." hehe...

Here's the selection of Ramune at my area Asian grocery store. Flavors include original, orange, strawberry, melon, lychee, and pineapple (plum and grape flavors not pictured):

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service