RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Post here ONLY if you are interested in being a meeting site host in your area.

Once the state/region/country discussion pages are created, your contact info will be added there so other mythical beasts in the area will be able to correspond and assist in your planning efforts.

In the meantime, please refer to the following guides from last year's event for instructions, ideas and things to consider . . .

Views: 2786

Replies to This Discussion

Idk if I could host it
I would love to host one in San Angelo Texas as Texas is a huge place and it is hard to go several hundred miles, this is nice and in the middle.

@ Seth - - added San Angelo as the second Texas meet-up with you as host.  No problem at all since that's about a 5-hour drive to the current event planned Bryan/College Station.  As you and neighboring MBs come together with plans I will update the location details.

Is it too late for me to start planning a Mythicon? It sounds really interesting but I just didn't want to start planning last minute y'know.

Not at all!!! 

I will drop some hosting help links on your profile page and add a MythiCon-MO discussion thread . . . watch for information coming very soon.

What's the deal, SoCal? If no one is volunteering to be a group planner for the Southern California meet up in Glendale, then I'd be willing to be a planner for this year. I attended the Myth icon last year, so I have a general idea of what its all about.

Sadie is in charge!

Hello! I am considering hosting a NC (Eastern) MythiCon 2015!!
I feel like I should give you guys my 'party-planner' resume but trust me, it'll be great.
Plus, paying homage to where R&L hail from seems apropos.

Casey is not the NC host . . .

I'm not the host? Lol I'm confused. Mythically confused...

* NOW - - - sorry for the typo causing confusion

NOW! NOW! NOW!  (not "not")

Mythicon NC location determined! Food Court @ Carolina Mall, Concord NC. (1480 Concord Parkway North, Concord NC 28025!)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service