RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:         100 West Broadway, Glendale, CA 91210

Your Host:     Sadie (Abada Bell)

California flag

Map of California

Views: 1760

Replies to This Discussion

Oh gosh I'd go but I live in norcal T-T
I'd like to RSVP for this MythiCon(: I dunno if we have to but just in case you're not sure if anyone's going to attend, at least you know there's me! :D {{if you need help with anything for this MythiCon, just leave a message and I'd be glad to help}}
Hello! I'm the host for this year, and I'd love to have a partner. If you're down for it, email me at latimersadie@yahoo.com. Thanks!

will rhett and link be there??

There's no guarantee that Rhett and Link will be there... They weren't there last year, but they came the year before that. Nonetheless, if you go, you'll get to meet other mythical beasts!

Did it already pass or do i still have time im alittle late

It's on the 18th at one o'clock, so you're still on time! Hopefully you already figured this out or you see this before it's too late :)

Hello Southern California beasts! If you're attending the Southern California mythicon, email me at latimersadie@yahoo.com. I would love to have a host partner, so if you're up for that task, let me know! If you're attending, make sure you spread the word on instagram, Facebook, tumblr, etc.
Hi I try to email you but it says its an invalid email do you have another one?

I wanna go so badly but I don't think my parents will take me and I can't go on my own because I live a few cities away :( I wanna be there so bad! ; (

Looking forward to it!

Hey, at what time will the meet up be held?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service