RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:         100 West Broadway, Glendale, CA 91210

Your Host:     Sadie (Abada Bell)

California flag

Map of California

Views: 1760

Replies to This Discussion

I can't go cuz it's like a 7 hour drive for me from Elk Grove (by Sacramento) but if I hosted here it'd probably be too far for you still. Dunno, although I don't think I can host, at least not on my own.
you can go to the "Host a Meetup" discussion on the main Mythicon Page. There, you might find someone who is hosting a meetup in NorCal. OR, if you can, you could host it with a partner..?

When is this?

July 18 @1pm

When is this supposed to be

July 18 @ 1 pm

Do you have to sign up to go? And at what time and date is this?
No need to sign up! We'll be meeting in the food court at the Glendale mall! All you have to bring is a sense of humor and a willing attitude. Mythicon 2015 will be July 18th @ 1pm
Is anyone able to host one up in northern CA? I am going to a concert in Sacramento that night, but I don't want to give either of them up! Lol (this is the first year my parents allow me to go, and I would really like to!) I don't think I would be able to host sadly but I would appreciate if anyone else in the area could. Thx
Have you checked the "host a meetup" discussion on the main Mythicon page? A few people have mentioned that a Mythicon should be in NorCal. Surely someone is willing to host.

Yes, Tarynn, anyone can host a NorCal MythiCon . . . EVEN YOU!!!

Many are hoping but no one is willing to take the lead.

Here is some information that you can check out, including host help threads for ideas to assist in your planning:

I'm probably going to go, but I'm not sure yet. Let's hope!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service