RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I want to know what everyone's favorites of everything are!
You can tell me your favorites of anything, but I definitely want to know your favorite rhett and link song/video, color, animal and sports car!
I dont have a favorite rhett and link song/video, my favorite color is purple,  my favorite animals are foxes and rabbits,and my favorite sports cars are porsches and  the saleen s7 twin turbo (its fast and pretty!!)!! My favorite instrument is a violin, season-fall,  drink-virgin piña colada...

Views: 7223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Song: Rap Battle: Nerd Vs. Geek
Video: Singing All Night Long literally All. Night. Long. (Hopping to get time to watch the 11 hour version)
Color: Green
Animal: Pegasus
Movie: The Lego Movie
Book: Ready Player One

Awesome collage Gumbo :D thanks!

Go on then let's go for this

• Favorite colour - Purple
  • Favorite movies - Star Wars (4-5-6), Back To The Future
  • Favorite TV shows - Monty Python’s Flying Circus, Red Dwarf
  • Favorite music - Nightwish, Lindsey Stirling, Weird Al etc
  • Favorite animal - Wolf
  • R&L song: The First Comment Song (Earbiscuits)
  • R&L Video: Sleep Tight

Hehe you're great at these

Favorite GMM video - 95% of all Videos but enjoyed the one about the phone prank.
Favourite colour: green
Favorite Animal - CATS
Favorite Tv Show- Star Trek DS9
Favorite Food- Peaches
Favorite Film- Star Trek IV, Star Wars and Forest Gump
Favorite Music -The Distillers, The Killers, Beatles, Joy Division and Glucifer
Sportscar: Porsche 911
Favourite Games: Zelda and secret of mana
Nice one! Thanks so much. Even Lufti the dragon is there :)

Larissa

I don't really have a favorite Rhett and Link anything, because I like it all. I don't like zombie stuff or horror films, but I was able to watch them because their so silly.
My favorite color is green, the color of life. My favorite hobby is something that I "treasure" (that was a hint) and will only reveal to those who I feel will respect it.
My favorite animal is the giraffe (one reason is that when they lean to drink they don't faint because in side their long necks are valves that close off the blood from rushing to the brain) Cool huh?
Music: my parents introduced many types of music. My dad is a huge fan of the Beach Boys, my Mom introduced CSNY, Alman Brothers(hope I spelled that right) John Mayor, Nat King Cole, Jack Johnson, world music on NPR, and classical music as well. For example, did you know half of the music on The Phantom of The Opera is considered pop and only one song is actually an opera?
My favorite people are my family, but I love "All sorts of people!"
My favorite flower is the Rose, and Frisa.
My favorite pass time is going to Folly Beach with my whole family which is big.
My favorite movies: The old Star Wars (which were by far much better) My Fair Lady, Emma, Sabrina, Little Women, the Sound Of Music, Little Mirmaid, Adladin, Flushed Away. And the list goes on.
My favorite books are The New World Translation of The Holy Scriptures( The Bible) Anne Of Green Gables, and Nacy Drew. I haven't read much else because I am so busy.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service