RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Thank you to everyone who took part. More info after Link's birthday.

Additional:  The parcel arrived and will be given to Link in time for his bday

Additional 2: Because people have been asking about it I'll post here. The pdf of the project will be uploaded to view around the 7th or so

New : Hi all, Link posted a video about the book. Check out his blog here: http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profiles/blogs/birthday-thanks

Views: 2247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sent something in, but was not notified when I sent it. Did it even send?

If it's for the book. Every entry I got I replied to. 99% went into the book, things that didn't fit like fan fiction/wingdings/late entries were the only things that never made it

May I ask if my entry made it in? It was a pic of a RandLer in a birthday hat holding a message. I ask, because I never got a reply. My email may have malfunctioned and it didn't send. :(

I sent it...oh no. Maybe I got the wrong email :(

AHHHH!!!! Rhett and Link posted a picture of the book on their Facebook page!!!!!!!!!!

super duper happy happy joy joy!

I know, right!?!?! That means Rhett and Link care! They achnowledged our hard work! My life is now complete :)

Nice of Jen to put it on social media

It would appear that the book is well liked by the MB Kommunity . . . even before they've seen the contents . . . I can't wait to see the finished product when it posts here.

If only all those took part lol.

Right I said this in Jennis thread but will here too.

I'm really in the fence about posting the pdf as originally planned. Another read through made me realise there are some personal messages that people may not want made public. However since I have the physical proof stiff which is identical to the book Link received, I can take more pictures (of messages not personal) and even video.

Is that okay for people?

That's fine

I think a flip-through video/demonstration of the book would be a great idea. That would give everybody a full impression of how much is in the book and how it generally looked on the inside, without necessarily having the opportunity to read everyone's personal thoughts and expressions to Link.

Lingering on the included artwork would also be nice and visual for a video, without being as expository as publishing the letters.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service