RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 2467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This scares me.

Shantel Gardner said:
Here is what I envision:
Any thoughts about what kind of attitude RandLer should portray? Mean and nasty or sweet and kind or something totally different? I was trying to draw something earlier. but couldn't get a handle on the 'tude. It looked too mean and that to me, isn't Rhett & Link.
oh wow. wow. love it.

A Kid Named Stephen said:
Here's my interpretation. It was incredibly fun to draw, and I'd really like to ride one of these things through the forest.
This is neat!! I like it!!
Sesame street win. WIN.

Shantel Gardner said:
Here is what I envision:
If by "scares me" you mean "its the awesomest thing I have ever beheld!" Then... correctomundo!!!!

Tegalto (Tess Gray) said:
This scares me.

Shantel Gardner said:
Here is what I envision:
here's my drawing of the randler. i tried to combine some of everyone's ideas and mixed in some of mine. ahh, i can't believe i'm posting this.
i'm no artist, but i had fun drawing this thing.

I would just like to say...that is purely awesome! =)

LaurenS14 said:
here's my drawing of the randler. i tried to combine some of everyone's ideas and mixed in some of mine. ahh, i can't believe i'm posting this.

Yes! Great job!

LaurenS14 said:

wow. i didn't even know this stuff!

Mažvydas Bartkevičius said:
A RandLer is a being who sent Rhett and Link from the planet of Arellia to Earth for a complete comedic dominance over the Earth's populace. The duo's names are derived from RandLer. R & L - Redundant and Ludicrous.

The point of creating the Duo to dominate planet Earth was that the RandLer, the ruler of the planet Arellia, felt that his dominance was weakening - the Arellians were protesting, not believing in their leader anymore because of some fatal economical and political mistakes (search for "Velcro" and "Don Imus" accordingly). RandLer's arch nemesis - Refulusp - took over. So the Duo - Rhett and Link - was created, possessing the biggest values of the RandLer. To put it mildly - Rhett's the muscle, Link's the brain. They were both sent to planet Earth for the RandLer to generate a new, loyal army of Earthlings. And with it - retake Arellia and banish Refulusp to the Velcronian Abyss once and for all.

The prophecies have been true - the name has been revealed. The Mythical Beast army is now being generated. The time is right.

Note: known encounters with Refulusp include Rhett and Link's battle with Cpulfer (one of Refulusp's lieutenants in planet Earth, who are here to sabotage RandLer's plans). The Duo has seemingly won. No further notes about Cpulfer have been found.

Rhett and Link are more epic than we thought. And the RandLer is often confused for a mascot - that's not true, for he is an overlord. So he should look like one. Green, blue and brown, with face concealed. When the time is right, we shall see our master's true face.
Very cool, but shouldn't it be green?

Shantel Gardner said:
Here is what I envision:
I think I made it purple due to the fact that I am still completely hornswaggled by that purply shirt Rhett was wearing during his campaign speech for Mythical Beasts.

Edlives said:
Very cool, but shouldn't it be green?

Shantel Gardner said:
Here is what I envision:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service