RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I'll be the first to admit that I get a perverse kind of joy from when Rhett gives Link a jump-scare. I also like to catalog things. I thought we could turn these two things into a Kommunity building exercise. Every time we find a Link jump-scare in an episode, we post the episode title and the clip here.

Here's an example:

GMM #315 "The Ghost Pepper Challenge"

Views: 2377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beat me to the punch!

Not sure if this counts as a jump-scare, but I figure it's close enough.

Here's an oldie from Good Morning Chia Lincoln...not as dramatic a jump scare as ones we've seen recently (more just being mildly startled, I guess), but maybe it counts!

I know right

It's been a while since I've spotted one, so I was extra happy to see this. XD

Here's a good one from the GMMore "Rhett McLaughlin is a Blood Genius"...Link, already out of it from drawing blood, gets startled by a celebrating Rhett.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1BPMdP19aM

Aw, beat me to it! xD I think it's my favorite though just because he's laughing so much about it

Yeah, this one is my favorite. The first time I watched the whole video, I jumped a bit myself when he started yelling. O_o

Haha, Rhett's yelling startled me too when I first watched it.  And, I only had my volume set to 2/100. :-)

Sorry for the double-post, but I just found a minor one. =P GMM 312 - Making a Dog Yawn

Good job spotting that one!

(I hope this is the proper way to link a video?? Let me know if it doesn't work :o)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service